The CHAS™ – Carbon Holster Adapter System has been designed to increase the customizability of a holster setup according to personal preference. The entire frame has been cut mechanically out of carbon fiber and thermoplastic sheets in various thicknesses using CNC technology.
The CHAS™ fits all Safariland holsters with three holes and panels such as QLS. All holsters that are using the same attachment method will also work with CHAS™. The adapter can be installed on belts with a width of 45-50mm (1.75“ – 2″), 38mm (1.5″) and 25mm (1″), and thicknesses of 3mm / 0.125” , 6mm / 0.250” (screws included) and 12mm / 0.500” (longest screws sold separately in a kit CHAS™ Screw Set).
The adapter allows you to adjust the tilt of the holster in a total range of 30° (+15° / -15°) and its height through holes placed every 15mm (0.600”). The leg strap mounting panel has two levels of height for even more personalisation.
Additional accessories, such as the CHAS™ TQ Holder or the CHAS™ Pad Set, extend our system with additional space for a tourniquet or comfortpad.
The set consists of:
- 1x CHAS™ Carbon Base
- 2x Carbon Mounting Grommets
- 1x Double-sided leg panel
- 1x Leg strap (available in 4 colours *)
- 1x CHAS™ Spacer
- 4x Leg Panel Mounting Screws
- 4x Belt mounting screws for 3mm / 0.125″
- 4x Belt mounting screws for 6mm / 0.250″
- 1x Thread Adhesive
* Black and Coyote Brown thigh straps are made of elastic nylon tape with silicone non-slip bonding. The Ranger Green and Multicam® versions are made of traditional elastic tape WITHOUT a silicone anti-slip strip.